Thursday, March 10, 2011

...enough!!

Posted by pinky volvox at 12:38 AM
yup...selama ni kawan2 tersayang selalu marah,og pliz say something kalo orang wat kau...n stop lar menangis..common,b strong...selama ni i keep silence,,hopefully thing will get better...i always keep apologize without think bout myself first.i keep it myself n cry out loud alone. i keep find my mistakes as i know my mouth sometimes couldnt shut up.i am realize a done alot of mistake.i am sorry sometimes my act could hurt anyone of u. but pliz...i am begging:
-stop using my name,stop speculating
-stop judging me!
-pliz dun involve my personal affairs..!pliz,i have right to be freinds with anybody
-pliz,dun involve me if u hate one another..i am not the middle person!
-stop spreading untrue story! eg:sr rubyah or professor kz didnt say anything bout me...they all see me..
-stop pretending of being positive person if u cant be positive toward ur ownself!
-stop affecting me with your own over sensitive mood...it s annoyed!
-stop involve with others people's blog!
-that my right to decide which car i should take and rent.i still affordable to have taxi or delivary!
-pliz return back my money.
-pliz b ashamed 4 wat have u done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i'm not a girl,not yet a woman Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei