Sunday, March 6, 2011

i am a normal...but i just forgot...

Posted by pinky volvox at 12:54 AM
people..i am still normal..i am not lesby!!!look...i want to be love by sumone but i cant...








 
yup,i am hypocrite!make myself busy and do migrate juz because i hate what my ex had done
 what a loss u leave such innocent gurl like me... stop speculating juz bcause u cant love me.my parent provide me such da best attitude. iam uia's...n u???i love u soo much...

u leave me just like that...u throw me like kucing kurap kt tgh2 jalan raya tu...u said i am not good enough 4 u.im such a jerk and i am like prostitute. but i know, u heart dont say it..u know how i am..
2 years had passed...n i am decided to stand alone. n i dont need this un sure relationship. i do really love u my dearie ex,but i cant accept u back..that is why, i am concentrating with my study. further away from u. i work harder to forget u. n i am done with u...

lastly......god still love me...thanks 4 giving him to me..he is such a really2 good man..saya memang jual mahal...but,reality is,i like u...thanks coz willing to wait for me...i am still not brave to love again. if saya dh ready, ill accept u...kita still muda untuk sumer ni


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i'm not a girl,not yet a woman Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei